For all those who did, and for those who couldn’t make it along – here’s the video from Part 1 of our Continuous Testing concepts webinar series, with special guest Paul Gerrard.
During the webinar Paul talked about:
- The contribution testers make in a Continuous Delivery environment
- What Continuous Testing actually means, in theory and practice
- A New Model for Testing in a continuous delivery world
- How to go from planning to testing in a continuous delivery context
- Continuous Understanding
Without further ado, here’s the video! And if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment below – or feel free to reach out via email@example.com.
Get TestRail FREE for 30 days!
- TestRail is #1 in Software Testing Rankings for 2019
- Announcing TestRail 6.1 with Jira Integration, Audit, Backup & UX Enhancements