For all those who did, and for those who couldn’t make it along – here’s the video from yesterday’s Continuous Testing with TestRail webinar.
Pangolin and TestRail
During the webinar Sergey Oplavin and I discussed:
- What is Continuous Testing anyway?
- Issues measuring software project quality
- Introduction to Pangolin
- How to integrate any moderns CI system with TestRail using Pangolin
Amongst other things. We also had a lively Q&A session at the end.
If you’re interested in trying out AgileTestWare’s wares, and specifically their Pangolin tool discussed during the webinar, checkout their website here for a free trial and associated documentation: https://www.agiletestware.com/pangolin
Anyway, without further ado, here’s the video! And if you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment below – or feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get TestRail FREE for 30 days!
- TestRail Tops the G2 Test Management Rankings for Winter 2020
- Announcing TestRail 6.1 with Jira Integration, Audit, Backup & UX Enhancements
- TestRail is #1 in Software Testing Rankings for 2019