Yesterday we had the pleasure of welcoming Paul Gerrard to our series of illustrious webinar guests!
If you didn’t manage to get along to the webinar, you can find the video below.
Defining Test Strategy
Amongst other things, during the webinar we talked about:
- What test strategy is, and isn’t
- Who it’s for, and who it’s not for
- How to design your test strategy
- A framework for thinking about test strategy
And much more besides. The video is below. If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment below – or feel free to reach out via email@example.com.
Paul Gerrard has conducted consulting assignments in all aspects of software testing and quality assurance, specialising in test assurance. He has presented keynote talks and tutorials at testing conferences across Europe, the USA, Australia, South Africa and occasionally won awards for them. He has written books on testing, assurance and programming and was awarded the Eurostar European Testing excellence Award in 2010 and The European Software Testing Awards (TESTA) Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013.
Get TestRail FREE for 30 days!
- TestRail is #1 in Software Testing Rankings for 2019
- Announcing TestRail 6.1 with Jira Integration, Audit, Backup & UX Enhancements
- TestRail Tops the G2 Test Management Rankings for Winter 2020