I love stats so I analyzed the DelphiFeeds.com database and AWStats results. Here are some fun quick stats about DelphiFeeds.com from the last 12 months:
- Monthly visits: 50.000 – 60.000
- Estimated readers: 2.000
- Crawled blogs: 55
- Crawled postings: 2795
- Crawled newsgroups1): 2
- Crawled news postings: 7086
Top five blogs by postings:
- About Delphi Programming (279 postings)
- Nick’s Delphi Blog (Nick’s old blog, 234 postings)
- BDN Delphi (171 postings)
- Daniel Wischnewski (142 postings)
- Nick Hodges (140 postings)
I’m thinking about generating some more in-depth statistics like the Google Zeitgeist pages with things like the most linked to postings, most mentioned third-party tools etc, but this won’t happen before the end of the year.
1) non-technical, thirdpartytools
Help us improve this page!
What problem are you trying to solve?