Ever wondered how to get the most out of your TestRail and Jira integration? If you have, don’t worry. You’re in good company, since how to get up and running with Jira integration is one of our most frequently asked questions for new TestRail customers. And that’s why we were pleased to announce the first in a series of “How it Works” webinars yesterday, covering Jira and other Testing Integrations in TestRail.
And of course, if for some reason you weren’t able to make the live webinar, first off – we forgive you. Please try a bit harder next time. 😉 (We have a BDD webinar coming up in a few weeks. Go sign-up for that one while you’re here. Go-on, I’ll wait…)
Second up, you’ll be pleased to know, we recorded the webinar and you can find the video below. Hurrah!
Jira and Other Testing Integrations
Get TestRail FREE for 30 days!
During the video, you’ll hear us talk about some of the following items:
- Defect plugins
- Requirements lookups via the TestRail Reference field
- Looking up defects from Jira in Results
- Looking up defects from Jira in reports
- Pushing defects into Jira
- Accessing the TestRail dashboard
And much more besides. Naturally, if you need more information about any of the topics discussed in the video, you can follow the links above to find out more. Or, if you need additional support, you can always reach out to our support team via [email protected].
In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the video, and if you have any feedback, suggestions or requests for future “How it Works” webinars, please do let us know in the comments section below.
How it Works Webinar Video
Test Automation – Anywhere, Anytime
- Announcing TestRail 6.5: New Plugins, Enhanced Integrations & Searchable Drop-downs
- Announcing TestRail 6.3 with Enhanced Jira Integration
- TestRail Leads in the Fall 2020 G2 Grid Report