It’s a new year, and the TestRail team is rolling out an enhanced series of monthly live webinars. In January, we’re offering two webinars:
Starting in February, we’ll also offer a monthly advanced training webinar. Remember that if you can’t attend one of our live sessions, register now and receive the session recording within 48 hours after it concludes.
January 14: Demo Webinar
Join us for a live demonstration of the key features of TestRail. Learn how you can use TestRail to organize your testing efforts and boost your team’s productivity.
- Effectively manage test cases, plans, and runs
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress with informative dashboards
- Improve efficiency with email notifications and to-do lists
- Produce meaningful test reports
We’ll also describe how TestRail integrates with issue tracking and test automation tools, and discuss the benefits of Enterprise Edition for larger teams. The presentation will take about 45 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team.
Presented by Simon Knight, TestRail Product Manager
January 16: Training Webinar
Are you new to TestRail? Join this introductory webinar, and learn how to set up your first testing project. We’ll show you how to enter a test case, start a test run, record a test result, and produce a test run report. The presentation will take about 60 minutes, followed by 15 minutes for live Q&A.
Before joining the webinar, you should have a paid or trial TestRail account. If you don’t already have one, request a trial account.
- Using TestRail projects
- Setting up test cases and plans
- Starting test runs and capturing results
- Using milestones
- Producing a test run report
Presented by the TestRail Customer Success Team
- Announcing TestRail 6.2 with Fast Track Editing, Dynamic Filtering & Save Validation
- TestRail Leads in the Spring 2020 G2 Grid for Test Management