TestRail is hosting three free, live training webinars in June 2020:
- Test Management in TestRail June 1, 2020
- Demo Webinar – Meet TestRail June 2, 2020
- Live Training Webinar – Starting to Test with TestRail June 4, 2020
Each presentation will include live Q&A with the TestRail team. If you can’t attend a live date, register for any of our webinars to receive the session recording within 48 hours after it concludes.
June 1: Test Management in TestRail
TestRail isn’t strongly opinionated about how you manage your testing, but we do think there are some approaches and practices that will help your team get the most value from it. In particular, there are some pro tips we can share that will help optimize your testing workflows, depending on whether your team is following a waterfall, agile/scrum, or DevOps/continuous approach.
- How to maximize the value of your test cases throughout their life-cycle
- How to organize your tests into runs, plans & milestones based on development methodology
- How to use advanced features in TestRail to plan, execute and report on your testing
Presented by Simon Knight, TestRail Product Manager.
June 2: Demo Webinar – Meet TestRail
Join us for a live demonstration of the key features of TestRail. Learn how web-based test case management can help organize your testing efforts and boost your team’s productivity.
The presentation will take about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team. No prior experience with TestRail is necessary.
- Effectively manage test cases, plans, and runs
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress with dashboards
- Improve efficiency with email notifications and to-do lists
- Produce meaningful test reports
The presentation will take about 40 minutes, followed by 20 minutes of live Q&A with the TestRail team. No prior experience with TestRail is necessary. Presented by Simon Knight, TestRail Product Manager.
June 4: Live Training Webinar – Starting to Test with TestRail
Are you a new TestRail user? Join this introductory webinar to learn how to set up your first testing project. We’ll show you how to enter a test case, start a test run, record a test result, and produce a test run report. The presentation will take about 60 minutes, followed by 15 minutes for live Q&A.
Before joining this webinar, you should have a TestRail account. If you don’t already have one, you can request a free trial here.
- Using TestRail projects
- Setting up test cases and plans
- Starting test runs and capturing results
- Producing a test run report
Presented by Jacob Scott, TestRail Support Engineer.
June 10: Enabling Continuous Delivery in the Digital Age
Organizations realize the importance of adopting CI/CD, yet there are only a few who succeed in implementing a seamless CI/CD pipeline. Why is that? What are some challenges in adopting this practice? How are they used in conjunction with other agile practices such as DevOps? Finally, how would CI/CD expand to accommodate cutting edge technologies such as AI, BlockChain, and Cryptocurrency?
- Common pitfalls of CI/CD
- How automation fits in the CI/CD pipeline
- Benefits for organizations adopting this practice
- Why current views on CI/CD would radically change in the future
The webinar will be presented by Raj Subrameyer, an international keynote speaker, writer, and tech career coach.
- Announcing TestRail 6.6 with Enhanced Administration
- Announcing TestRail 6.5: New Plugins, Enhanced Integrations & Searchable Drop-downs
- TestRail Tops the Winter 2021 G2 Grid Report for Test Management