We’re pleased to announce the availability of our free ebook, 12 Secrets of Effective Test Management.
Every software development project includes testing activities. These activities may be managed formally or informally, by a designated QA manager or by various individuals on a development team. Managing them properly is critical if you want to have the best chance of verifying that your application works as intended.
If you’re involved in software development in any way (but especially if you’re a tester) this ebook is for you. Inside, you’ll find a range of essential test management topics including process, modeling, risk, delivery, reporting, and tools. Each section includes relevant stories from the experiences of author Paul Gerrard, and concludes with some ideas to help you apply the concepts presented.
This ebook is packed with expert recommendations, including how to:
- Understand testing goals and stakeholder
- Focus on risk
- Decide how much testing is enough
- Create useful documentation
- Have the right tools and infrastructure
- and many more…
Use the link below to get your free copy today!
- TestRail Leads in the Spring 2020 G2 Grid for Test Management
- Announcing TestRail 6.3 with Enhanced Jira Integration