Join TestRail product manager Simon Knight for an in-depth look at the enhancements in TestRail 5.7, including new API endpoints for reporting and attachments, and the ability to modify test results according to permissions.
We’ll also discuss the features available in the new TestRail Enterprise product tier, including:
- SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO) support
- Audit log
- Configurable backup time and on-demand restoration for cloud instances
- Priority support
The webinar will last about 45 minutes with opportunities for Q&A. Space in this webinar is limited, so register now!
Date: Wednesday, May 22
Time: 11:00 AM EDT, 5:00 PM CEST
Can’t attend the live date? Register for the webinar to automatically receive the recording within 48 hours of the live presentation.
Live Webinar May 22: What’s New in TestRail 5.7
Webinar recording now available on-demand
- TestRail is #1 in Software Testing Rankings for 2019
- TestRail Tops the G2 Test Management Rankings for Winter 2020
- Announcing TestRail 6.1 with Jira Integration, Audit, Backup & UX Enhancements