TestRail has been named a Leader in the Winter 2019 G2 Crowd Grid for Software Testing. According to this report, TestRail is the #1 most popular tool overall among 27 vendors, based on customer reviews. TestRail also appears at or near the top of the rankings in the categories for customer satisfaction, best ROI, ease of implementation, and ease of use. In addition, TestRail ranks near the top for “ease of doing business with,” a category which includes the quality of customer support.
Reviews from real, verified users play a large part in the methodology that G2 Crowd uses to position vendors in the Grid for Software Testing. TestRail has received over 140 reviews on the G2 Crowd platform with an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5. One reviewer, Carlos P. describes TestRail as a “very complete tool for testing management.” Other reviewers mention TestRail’s flexibility and ease of use:
- “The tree structure and ability to restructure, move, and clone tests is the real winner for me.” — Jonathan R.
- “TestRail is easy to use, yet it’s also easy to customize to fit my team’s needs and processes.” – Jacob B.
- “TestRail is a great tool for managing quality testing ….The app is also agile friendly so it’s very easy to create a sprint milestone and assign test suites for full test coverage.” – Mike L.
- TestRail “was clearly designed by people with deep knowledge of real-world QA. Straightforward, easy to use, and terribly helpful.” – Sean Felipe W.
TestRail helps thousands of teams manage and track software testing projects with an intuitive web-based user interface. Teams can easily track the status of individual tests and progress towards milestones with informative dashboards and reports. For additional information about TestRail or to read additional reviews, visit the TestRail page at G2 Crowd.
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd is a comparison platform for business solutions. The G2 Crowd Grid report analyzes leading solutions in an industry based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine a vendor’s market presence, G2 Crowd uses a combination of 15 metrics such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. For the customer satisfaction rating, G2 Crowd analyzes the reviews submitted about a product in several areas.
- Announcing TestRail 5.5 Release with Ranorex Integration, GDPR, Admin, UI and Performance Enhancements
- TestRail a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid for Software Testing