We are excited to announce the availability of TestRail’s Enterprise Expert for all TestRail Enterprise customers starting on May 11th 2020.
As a TestRail Enterprise customer, you will be able to request a free one-on-one training session with a support engineer. You can request this by reaching out to the enterprise e-mail you received when signing up. During the session, you’ll get a complete tour of TestRail, going over the items and features that can significantly boost your team’s productivity. You will also be able to discuss all the key issues you are facing with your test management software.
By taking part in this session as a test management leader, you’ll gain valuable insights that you can share with your team, which they can apply to boost their productivity and efficiency.
If you are a TestRail user but you don’t have a TestRail Enterprise account, you can request one by emailing us at [email protected]. With enterprise-grade features, TestRail Enterprise is tailor-made to accommodate the needs of larger organizations.
TestRail Enterprise Features:
- Single Sign-On (SSO) support: streamline user management by integrating TestRail with your preferred SSO identity provider using the SAML 2.0 protocol.
- Enhanced API performance on cloud instances: benefit from optimized architecture that supports throughput of up to 300 requests per minute.
- Audit log: improve security with a detailed record of changes to entities in your TestRail instance.
- Configurable backup time and on-demand restore for cloud instances.
- Priority email support with a guaranteed response within one business day, and remote sessions and screen sharing with senior support engineers for escalated issues.
Not a TestRail user yet? Try TestRail for free now!
- TestRail Leads in the Spring 2020 G2 Grid for Test Management
- Announcing TestRail 6.3 with Enhanced Jira Integration