As promised during our live webinar, here’s the recording so you can re-watch it at your leisure. And if you weren’t able to join or even sign-up for the live webinar, here’s what you missed!
Get TestRail FREE for 30 days!
Communicating the results of your testing is a huge responsibility for quality teams and we try to make it as easy as possible for you with TestRail’s dashboards and built-in reports. Sometimes we hear misconceptions about the best way to use those TestRail features though, so we wanted to take this opportunity share how they all work and how to get the most out of your TestRail reports.
During the webinar, we covered:
- Dashboards across all TestRail entities
- Report Configuration
- Report tab misconceptions
- Our favourite built-in reports
- Custom reports (for Server customers)
And much more besides. We tried to answer as many questions as we could via the webinar console during the live session, but there were plenty we didn’t get around to yet. As mentioned during the webinar, we’ll aim to have a follow-up FAQ-style blog post early next week sometime; so stay tuned for that!
And naturally, if you need additional support, you can always reach out to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Test Automation – Anywhere, Anytime
- Announcing TestRail 5.5 Release with Ranorex Integration, GDPR, Admin, UI and Performance Enhancements
- TestRail a Leader in the G2 Crowd Grid for Software Testing