TestRail has been named a Leader in the Spring 2019 G2 Grid for Software Testing. According to this report, TestRail is the #1 most popular tool overall among 42 vendors, based on customer reviews. TestRail also appears at or near the top of the rankings in the categories for customer satisfaction and ease of use. TestRail was previously named a Leader in the Winter 2019 G2 Grid, and was also identified as one of the top 50 fastest growing products for 2019.
Reviews from real, verified users play a large part in the methodology that G2 uses to position vendors in the Grid for Software Testing. TestRail has received over 140 reviews on the G2 platform with an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5. One reviewer, Carlos P. describes TestRail as a “very complete tool for testing management.” Other reviewers mention TestRail’s flexibility and ease of use:
- “The tree structure and ability to restructure, move, and clone tests is the real winner for me.” — Jonathan R.
- “TestRail is easy to use, yet it’s also easy to customize to fit my team’s needs and processes.” – Jacob B.
- “TestRail is a great tool for managing quality testing ….The app is also agile friendly so it’s very easy to create a sprint milestone and assign test suites for full test coverage.” – Mike L.
- TestRail “was clearly designed by people with deep knowledge of real-world QA. Straightforward, easy to use, and terribly helpful.” – Sean Felipe W.
TestRail helps thousands of teams manage and track software testing projects with an intuitive web-based user interface. Teams can easily track the status of individual tests and progress towards milestones with informative dashboards and reports. For additional information about TestRail or to read additional reviews, visit the TestRail page at G2.
G2 is a comparison platform for business solutions. The G2 Grid report analyzes leading solutions in an industry based on market presence and customer satisfaction. To determine a vendor’s market presence, G2 uses a combination of 15 metrics such as the number of employees, web and social presence, and growth. For the customer satisfaction rating, G2 analyzes the reviews submitted about a product in several areas.
- TestRail Again a Leader in the G2 Grid for Software Testing
- Announcing TestRail 6.0 with UI Enhancements and Docker Support